Sunday, May 16, 2010

Open Water Swim...attempt No. 2

Again, its been crazy lately with the move and all, I promise my posts will be more regular again next week! I forgot to mention that about two weeks ago I attempted my first open water swim of the season. Yes, I said attempted! My good friend Savannah and I tried to swim in Foys Lake up by Kalispell. It was 52 degrees. That's pretty cold. My wetsuit doesn't have arms...my arms felt like they were being poked with about 1000 needles! We lasted about 2 minutes, then retreated to Savannah's gym, sat in the hot tub, then swam for a few hours in the pool.

Today, I am going on a bike ride with my good friend Erika and I'm planning on getting a little swim in after that in Frenchtown pond. I'll post later and let you know how it went! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment