Monday, May 10, 2010

Twice the speed of life

Agghh! Its been too loong since I posted I know (I was doing really well posting every day there for awhile)! Anyway, last week was another low yardage week due to getting everything into place for the big move in a week and a half! Things are moving REALLY fast in my life right now (new job, new house, etc), but my training should get back on track this week.

I had a few really good workouts over the past week, and a few I'd like to forget. Sometimes when I am training a lot I get a knot under my right shoulder blade that is REALLY painful. This hampered my weekend workouts this past week, but its getting better!

Some exciting news this week: a local radio station (Cherry Creek Radio) is interviewing me on Thursday on all four of their morning shows to help me promote the swim! Also, I spoke to Karmyn's mom this weekend and it sounds like she is doing really well. Donation checks are starting to roll in as well, I'm excited for the fundraising to get going!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment