Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good day!

My day today began at 6 am, when I tried to tire out the puppy before going to work for the first 8-5 work day that I have had in years. : ) I had a wonderful day, but was only able to fit in about an hour swim. I did 3100 yards and had the pool to myself virtually the whole time. I love that....it quiet and all tht surrounds me is water and pool noises. The only thing that would have made it better is if they would have turned out the pool lights (which they do for the last hour, but I finished my swim before the lights out swim started--maybe next time).

Tomorrow I close on my house after work, but I am hoping I can get in an 8000 yard practice after that! And then its almost Friday! : )

Next week I've got to start going to bed earlier so that I can get into a swim before work schedule...but that involves a 4:30am wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment